Guidance: Social security arrangements between the UK and the EU from 1 January 2021: staff guide

first_img a UK national living in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland an EEA or Swiss national living in the UK This guidance is for staff in the Department for Work and Pensions, HM Revenue & Customs, and the Department of Health and Social Care. It is to be used by staff when considering an application for a social security benefit or pension from: Why we publish this guideWe publish this guide to help people understand how we make decisions.last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *